Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

D-Day

I've heard from a very knowledgable source that the vote is scheduled at 12 noon today.

I must say, I am a bit more encouraged the more I read... Republicans are even less sure of passing this than I first thought. But that uncertainty goes both ways, of course.

I'm going to try to get away from work to catch this, but if I don't, consider this an open thread. Two hours to go. Let's hope this vote is as "symbolic" and as much as a failure as the anti-gay amendment was yesterday.

(I know, there's HUNDREDS of you just waiting to sound off in the comments here.)

UPDATE: Wrong! The DEBATE will begin at 12 noon today. The vote? Not so sure. So maybe not today, so maybe there's still time to call. These people can help you get through and these people have all the facts.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?